Saturday, January 28, 2023

Hazrat Ali R.A Quotation/Great Saying Series Part 8

  •  Keep life in need and don't lead to desires.The needs of the poor are fulfilled And the desires of the kings also remain.

  • I like to sit in the mosque more than heaven because in heaven my heart will be happy while in the mosque my Lord will be happy.

  • The person who revealed his secret to someone became dependent on him.

  • Be kind to the poor because it takes no time to become poor.

  • When you begin to get happiness, do not call three things: Allah, its creation and your origin.

  • No mirror can present a truer image of a man than his speech.

  • The price of your soul is heaven, do not sell it for less than heaven.

  • One who remembers God at the time of need forgets God in both cases: one when the need is fulfilled and the other when the need is not fulfilled..

  • Ya Allah, You gave me even when I did not ask You, so how is it possible that I ask You and You do not grant me?...

  • Do not fasten your tongue to the mother who taught you to speak...
        Hazrat Ali R.A

No comments:

Post a Comment